COVID-19 Stimulus Package Information
Small Businesses are one of the hardest hit by the COVID-19 Pandemic
Since Pier5’s creation in 2016 we have been dedicated to the health and survival of our business community. The C.A.R.E.S. Act is the government’s emergency stimulus program to help our economy. This program will be a lifeline for many individuals and businesses. During these difficult times we all must come together in order to get through this. Below we are including a list of direct links to help navigate the process to receive emergency money. If you need assistance or have questions about the stimulus package feel free to contact us. We are more than willing to help. Please share this with anyone that you might think it will benifit.
Just let us know!
Find Your Elected Officials
Best information on government programs come from the people that wrote them. Here is a link to find your elected officials.
For example, Senator Graham has very clear information on the C.A.R.E.S. Act on his website.
As a small business, we want you to have all the resources needed to make the right decisions
US Chamber of Commerce
The US Chamber of Commerce has a great Coronavirus Emervgency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
Small Business Administration
In general, there are 4 programs to help Small Businesses.
- Paycheck Protection Program: loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- EIDL Loan Advance: loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Bridge loans: Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief: Forgiveness of up to six months of loans issued by the SBA.
- For more information about SBA Debt Relief, view their website here – https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options
- For a list of Eligible lenders, please view this page – https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/find?address=92562&pageNumber=1
LouisI have a passion for using technology to make workflow and the day-to-day easier. Pier5 allows me to help businesses with digital technology, allowing them to focus more on what they love and are good at – their product or service!
18June, 2021Establishing Your Online Presence in 2021 2020 was a real turning point for small businesses, as local brick-and-mortar shops really took a dramatic hit from the pandemic. Now that the masks are coming off and people are venturing out, shops and small...
Are you a young creative who’s looking to get started? Our Junior Designer and Social Media Strategist, shares his own journey and gives a few tips.
Developing Your Site!
We would love to help you set up your website. For more details, please fill out the request form!